So there you are in the gym, working out, looking all strong and badass. But, you ain’t feeling it, right?
Here are some thought from my recent leg day…
Squats, okay, this isn’t so bad. Lets bash 10 out and move on.
- Oh, wait, I need to do 20 more…
- Shit. My legs are on fire.
- Phew! Squats are done! Now onto…Reverse Lunge. Send help.
- OMG this is going to hurt tomorrow. I’m not going to be able to sit down on the toilet without hurting.
- Fuck, why do I do this to myself? Oh right, that’s why (looks in mirror).
- Why is everybody so intense in here? Like, calm down, you’re making me look bad.
- Can I go home yet? Jesus, it’s only been 15 minutes.
- What am I having for tea later? Should probably be healthy, right? Hmm, maybe treat yo’self, you worked hard today…
- Concentrate, Chloe. Don’t drop this 10KG Kettlebell on your damn feet.
- When did I get so unfit?
- When did my knees start cracking when I bend?
- Jesus, this isn’t normal right?
- One more, Chloe. One more. Now 10 more and you’re done.
- Woo! Workout complete! I feel good, healthy, strong. I should do this more often…
Sound familiar? Let me know some of your thoughts in the gym.